Electronic ticketing card is convenient way to pay for public transport and minibus services only by tag on.
Card issue price – 1,5 EUR.
- Electronic ticketing is cheaper;
- Possibility to change the bus;
- Possibility to pay for other commuter;
- Tagging on just takes a moment;
- In case of losing your Kaunas card, electronic ticket can be transferred to a new card.
- Service center „Mano Kaunas“ (address: Statybininkų g. 3, Kaunas);
- Departments of Lietuvos Paštas (only in Kaunas);
- MAXIMA LT information desks(only stores located in Kaunas);
- News-stands (Lietuvos spauda, Narvesen, Kauno spauda).
Kaunas card include package leaflet with instruction and PIN code. Keep the package leaflet separately from the card. In case of card loss, package leaflet is used for the transfer of electronic ticket to a new card.
- Electronic tickets;
- Travel credit used for single tickets.
In case of tax benefit, refer to the seller when toping up your Kaunas card.
- Give Kaunas card to the seller;
- Choose the type of electronic ticket or amount of the travel credit;
- Use your tax benefit (50%; 80% discount), if any.
After you top up the card, save the receipt until the electronic ticket terminates. Receipt is needed in case of card loss when transferring the electronic ticket to a new card.
Upon the change of tax benefit, top up Kaunas card with any amount of cash and identify the tax benefit.
If card with electronic tickets is lost:
- Go to the service center “Mano Kaunas”(address: Statybininkų g. 3, Kaunas);
- Provide package leaflet with instruction and PIN code;
- Pay 1.5 EUR for the issue of the new card.
All your electronic tickets will be transferred to the new card, as the old card will be blocked.