Electronic ticket card is a convenient way to pay for public transport.
Card price – 1,5 EUR.
Kaunas Card is the easiest and most convenient way of paying for your trip.
- Electronic tickets are cheaper;
- It gives you a possibility to change buses free of charge;
- Tagging on takes only a moment;
- In case you lost your card, your balance and tickets can be transferred onto a new card.
- Customer service center (address: Laivės al. 114, Kaunas, in front of E. Ožeškienė st. bus stop);
- MAXIMA LT and RIMI information desks (only stores located in Kaunas);
- News-stands (Lietuvos spauda, Narvesen, Kauno spauda);
- Departments of Lietuvos Paštas (only in Kaunas).
In the package you will find an information leaflet with instructions how to use the card and your card’s PIN code. Keep the leaflet separately from the card. In case of a card loss, this leaflet is used for the transfer of your electronic tickets onto a new card.
You can load your card with electronic tickets or cash used as travel credit for single e-tickets.
- Give the card to the sales assistant;
- Specify the type of e-ticket or the amount of money you wish to load onto your card;
- Take your receipt and check to ensure the requested ticket was topped up.
After you top up the card, save the receipt. It may come in handy in case the card is lost.
If you lose your card, you should go to customer service center (address: Laivės al. 114, Kaunas, in front of E. Ožeškienė st. bus stop):
- You will have to provide the information leaflet with your PIN code;
- If you do not have the PIN code, you will have to provide the receipt and your ID;
- New card will cost you 1,50 Eur. Please do not buy a new card else where as e-tickets can only be transferred onto cards that are issued at the customer service center.
All your electronic tickets will be transferred onto the new card, as the lost card will be blocked.